My phone is a LG KS360 web slider
The features I can use on my phone is the 2 megapixel camera, which I used quite often to take pictures of my friends, my family and myself or either can record whatever I want. My phone allows me to play Mp3 and Mp4 music and video files. There is space to inset a microSD card which allows me to save images songs and videos; this also allows me to change the microSD card from a 256 Mb to a 2 GB microSD card. In the menu there is a new integrated MySpace web link which allows me to check my MySpace account at faster than going on the net and typing the web address. There is also a For people who prefer Facebook or Yahoo Messenger, web links are available for both using the Boost Live menu. There are many applications in the menu bar like games, call history, contacts, multimedia, messaging, my stuff, profiles, tools, browser setting and many more. I mainly use the QWERTY keyboard to message my friends, I also love to use the internet to checkout websites and use the touch screen capability to enter my friends numbers. I use many of the features. Those are the important features that i use on my phone almost every day. The schedule feature i use to input my friends birthdays so i could remember, but do not usually use the schedule alot.
No comments:
Post a Comment